Friday, June 3, 2011

To Survey or not to Survey

Have you seen invites to participate in surveys for money in your e-mail?  Well, I decided to take a day and see if this was a viable option to actually earn some money.  I spent the last couple of days registering for a multitude of survey websites.  May I say at this point, that is exactly what consumed my time!  The trick is definately to sign up for alot of sites and pick and choose which surveys/tasks are worth your time.  I made about $60.00 in total from about 10 different sites.  The payouts on most sites have a minimum threshold before they will distribute your earnings via Paypal or direct deposit, so this is definately a long term time investment. 

I do think however; once you get through the pain of setting up all the survey sites you chose to work with, that you can make a little money doing simple surveys and tasks.  Be careful though, alot of the survey sites require participation in an advertised site.  I did not choose to complete any survey that cost me money by way of trial offers.  The flip side to this is if you are really organized and have the patience, you can actually make some decent money  The trick is to keep diligent records of every trial you signed for and cancel before the trial period ends.  Seems like alot of work for a little money.  I may try this just for grins and giggles to see how much you can actually make and let everyone know if this is really worth the time investment.    DREAM BIG,  Lynne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by and leave a note or message. All comments encouraged!