Monday, July 4, 2011

Online Money Making is Fun

Whew!  It's been a very busy couple of weeks for me.  I have started not 1 but 2 new on-line businesses.
www.onlinepmoneygeneration.com and www.loseweightbefit.com.  I really excited about these 2 new launches and hope you will visit them both and share with your friends and family.  They are both great programs that I endorse and find them both to be very useful programs. 

I have also been toiling away on getting my Coupon business.  My blog, Couponing with The Dream Maker, is up and limping along, lol.  I have been so busy with the other 2 that I kinda neglected the poor thing.  But I am up to speed and will be posting alot of useful information shortly.  I have been saving a tremendous amount of money using the tips I'll share on that site.  I'll give ya a idea of what's happening over there....I have been saving on average 70% off retail price at the grocery and drugstore.  Gee, ya think this would help everyone in these economic times?  Be sure to share with your friends and family.  There is a link at the bottom to share on Twitter and facebook. 

I will soon be doing "live" classes on Couponing in the South Miami area.  I'll keep you posted on dates and times.  Maybe you would like to participate in a live training session.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know you stopped by and leave a note or message. All comments encouraged!